Terms And Conditions
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on Candyskin’s website are registered and unregistered trademarks of M/S RVK, associated companies or third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without prior written permission from Candyskin.
Order Cancellation Policy
Order can be cancelled within 24hours of placing it.
Exchange must be placed within 7 days of receiving the order. Due to reasons including hygiene only bra’s and activewear can be exchanged. Panties, briefs, bloomers, lingerie accessories & shapewear are not exchangeable or returnable. Reverse pick up will be arranged for the bras as soon as the exchange request is received. The product should be in its original condition along with the tag to be eligible for exchange.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Candyskin, the website owner, and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content there on provided, is at your own risk.
Candyskin makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of liability
Candyskin shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the individual’s access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or the your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither Candyskin nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of, any share price information, or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions, and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum)
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Mumbai, Maharashtra, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in Maharashtra, Mumbai, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Exchange only
- No returns
- No cash refund
- Only the products purchased on www.candyskin.com can be exchanged or returned
- In case the product exchange is of lower value than the original product bought Candyskin will reimburse the difference amount in the form of a credit note, that would be valid for a period of 1 year
- In case the product exchange is of higher value than the original product bought the customer will have to pay the difference amount.
- Accepting a product for exchange is at the discretion of Candyskin employees and can be rejected
- No exchange on sale items
- You must be eighteen years or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian
- By placing the order, the purchaser understands and agrees to all the terms and conditions of the offer and the website.
- Orders will be executed only after realization of the payments
- Cash on delivery charges, as indicated, may apply over & above the offer price
- We will take between 3-15 days for delivery of order/gift, subject to stock availability.
- In case of international orders, the delivery may take up to 4 weeks, subject to stock availability
- It will not be possible to cancel once the order is placed
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Candyskin.com and product availability
- Sizes once confirmed will not be changed
- Offers available only till stocks last
- Candyskin reserves the right to terminate or extend its various offers or any part thereof at any time
- Candyskin shall not be obliged to fulfill any order for any cancelled offer and customers shall abide unconditionally by the decision of Candyskin.com
- No refund on Cash On Delivery orders
- Candyskin will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability of any Fraudulent Use of the card shall always be on the owner of the card unless proved otherwise
- You represent and warrant that all details you provide to Candyskin for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered
- Candyskin reserves the right to terminate your membership from Candyskin.com and to refrain from fulfilling any further orders and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you, if: you fail to make payment to us when due; or you breach any of these Conditions; or when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time, enough information to enable us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity; or we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or are connected to or otherwise have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on Candyskin and its customers
- You agree that if you breach these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent
- Merchandise available for sale changes on a frequent basis; we reserve the right to make changes in our merchandise without notice. Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. Some of our products may be available only in limited quantities, so we cannot guarantee that a product displayed on a previous visit to our website may still be available when you visit again. An item may be out of stock temporarily or permanently, or discontinued from our product line. When an item is no longer available, we take reasonable steps to remove it from the website as soon as we can. Please be informed that if we do not have stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will issue a refund. It may take 5-7 business days for the amount to be refunded and in some cases 21 business days. You will be duly informed of the same, once done
- The prices displayed on this website are quoted in Indian Rupee and are valid only in the Territory of Indian Republic. Prices are subject to change at any time and subject to applicable taxes
- By placing an order on Candyskin.com, you allow us to call you or sms you, regarding your order on your given mobile number even if it is registered under DNC list. A confirmation call may be placed to you, at the number given in your order details and the our representative shall inform you of the details of the product/(s) ordered, price, payment method and delivery cost, and delivery time and any other relevant information and shall answer your queries pertaining to the order and only after your confirmation shall we dispatch the product
- Discount vouchers can never be redeemed for cash and you should follow separate terms and conditions applicable to each discount voucher. Any complaint without exhausting the requisite procedure, for availing the facilities against a voucher, as provided for in the voucher terms, shall not be entertained
- You agree that we may use and/or disclose information about you, such as demographics or your use of this site, in any way without revealing your personal information or identity. By taking part in promotions, contests offered on the site, or by requesting promotional information or product updates, you agree that we may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes
- We have taken great care to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of your particular computer monitor will affect the colours you actually see. We are not responsible for the said limitations and cannot guarantee that the colour, texture or detail of merchandise that you see on your monitor display will be accurate
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the product, use of the product, or access to the product/service
- We shall have no liability to you, for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters, to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events
- We are not responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Candyskin.com products are those stated on the Candyskin.com material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party
- In case of orders where offers are applied the terms associated with individual offers will take precedence. The terms and conditions for such offers shall be separately available on the Site
- These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Republic of India and by using this website you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai
Where can I purchase a gift card?
- Gift cards can be purchased from our website. You may pick one of the suggested denominations or enter the amount of your choice.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased using credit notes.
Are there any charges associated with purchasing a gift card?
Apart from the amount of the gift, there are no fees or charges associated with purchasing a gift card.
Where can gift cards be redeemed?
Gift cards can be redeemed online at www.candyskin.com Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards or be redeemed for cash or credit.
How do I redeem my gift card? (still under discussion)
To use your gift card for an online purchase, enter the unique code at checkout and make any balance payment online via credit/debit card or netbanking.
When does the gift card expire?
Gift cards will expire after 1 year from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter. Please note that validity of gift cards cannot be extended and new gift cards cannot be provided against the expired/unused gift cards.
Do I need to provide my details when I purchase a gift card?
Yes, gift cards are a Prepaid Instrument subjected to regulations by Reserve Bank of India. We will be legally required to share the details of the purchase of the gift cards and transaction undertaken using the gift card.
As an issuer of the gift card, we are also required to share the Know Your Customer (KYC) details of the purchaser / redeemer of the gift cards with RBI or such statutory authorities, as per guidelines issued from time to time. If you have purchased a gift card from us, we may contact you in this regard.
What if I lose my gift card?
Your gift card number is unique and confidential, and you are solely responsible for its safety. If you have misplaced your gift card, please write to our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of any misuse of your card due to loss of any such confidential details, we will unfortunately not be able to provide a refund against the amount lost.